Pipeline + Energy Expo offers a variety of networking opportunities designed to help attendees maximize their experience with other pipeline and energy professionals.
• Networking receptions on the exhibit floor
• Networking coffee breaks
• Delegate lunches (Ticketed. Provided with select registration types.)
• Site Visit*
• And others
* Can be added for an additional cost can be added to your registration at any time, simply choose what you would like to add on before checking out.
Tuesday, April 4th, 2017 | 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
• Ticketed event with limited availability
• $25 per person
• Box Lunch included
• Must be a full conference delegate to register
The ability to pig a pipeline for cleaning, maintenance and inline inspection (ILI) is essential to integrity assurance in any pipeline operation.
Join other pipeline professionals on this exclusive site visit to T.D. Williamson’s west Tulsa facility to witness first hand a live pig launch and receive demo. Hear a description of Tulsa’s rich oil capital history on the short bus ride from downtown Tulsa.
Once at the facility, the T.D. Williamson pipeline pigging pros will take over and demonstrate a pig launcher and receiver, the equipment that allows pigs, spheres and ILI tools to enter and exit the pipeline while product flow continues.
T.D. Williamson is a pioneer of pigging technology. TDW develops dependable pig launchers and receivers that help pipeline owners and operators safely meet integrity requirements and operational goals.
This site visit is SOLD OUT!
Join Bob Tippee of Oil & Gas Journal as he moderates a CEO Roundtable featuring the following key industry leaders as they discuss hot topics affecting the pipeline industry:
• Robert D. McGrew, CEO of T.D. Williamson
• Mike Mears, CEO of Magellan Midstream Partners
• Staci Taruscio, CEO of Rebellion Energy
• Ed Wiegele, Senior Vice President and Oil and Gas Sector Director, TRC Solutions
Presentations in the Live Demo Theater will run in 45 minute sessions over both days of the event, and are open to everyone on the show floor to watch. The theater will feature demonstrations from the companies listed below. Check out CDI's demo of its ATEX-rated pig tracking, gas leak detecting dogs, and more on this exciting stage!