All booth options include pipe, drape, one 6’ skirted table, two chairs, and two Booth Staff Passes. Additional booth items will be available through Exhibitor Services. Exhibitors may submit three booth choices (view Floor plan), and may indicate specific companies to be located away from. All effort will be made to accommodate requests based on the order of deposit receipts. Booth space will not be held without 50% deposit (USD) and a successfully submitted exhibit registration.
Exhibit Only Pricing:
- 10’ x 10’ - $900
- 10’ x 20’ - $1,500
- 20’ x 20’ - $2,400
- 20’ x 40’ - $3,600
- 40’ x 40’ - $4,800
INSTALLATION AND DISMANTLE SCHEDULE
- Setup: Sunday August 24 from 3 pm - 7 pm
- Setup: Monday August 25 from 8 am - 5 pm
- Exhibit Hours: Tuesday, August 26 from 9 am - 5 pm
- Dismantle: Tuesday, August 26 from 5 pm - 8 pm
- Dismantle: Wednesday, August 27 from 8 am - 12 pm
- Exhibitors must manufacture or distribute equipment, components, parts and accessories, or provide services related to the energy and pipeline materials industries.
- Exhibitors are required to complete and submit the online exhibit registration and deposit for space, and agree to Exhibit Rules and Regulations. Failure to follow Exhibit Rules and Regulations may result in cancellation of the right to exhibit or participate in Expo events. All participants must meet federal, state, and local laws.
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis based on the date an exhibit registration and deposit are received.
- Exhibitors must indicate in the exhibit registration the individual responsible for booth arrangements and who authorized to represent their company in all dealings with Show Management and Exhibit Services.
- Show Management reserves the right to reassign exhibit space at any time during the show planning process.
- In the event that all of the available space has been assigned, a waiting list for space will be kept.
- Exhibitor agrees not to reassign, grant, sublease or license the use of space, or any part thereof allotted to them.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to display separately in their space any equipment, components or products built by non-exhibiting manufacturers.
- All exhibits must remain intact until the exhibition is officially closed.
- Exhibitors are prohibited from distributing food or beverage during the Trade Show unless Show Management is notified that such arrangements have been coordinated with the Cox Business Center.
- See complete Rules and Regulations.
Exhibit Payment Guidelines
- A minimum of 50% of total cost of exhibit space is due upon registration.
- Remaining 50% of total cost of exhibit space is due August 8, 2014.
- An additional 10% of the total cost of exhibit space will be added after August 8, 2014.
- No refunds will be issued after August 8, 2014.
- Exhibit registrations submitted after August 8, 2014 must include full payment.
- Cancellation prior to August 8, 2014 will receive a refund of 50% of the total cost of exhibit space.